Monday, December 25, 2017

Mix Tape 074





Jimmy & the Entertainers



I don't know about you, but I'm Santa'd out. I honest to God hope to never hear another Christmas song again. Bah humbug! My inspiration for 074. 

Hopefully, this mix will ease the pain.

Click Here

1.  Full Blown Love Attack - The Condors
2.  Vampire Girls - Jesus H Christ & the Four Hornsmen of the Apocalypse
3.  A New Girl - Debbie Dean
4.  The New Girl in School - Alex Chilton
5.  New Girl - Jimmie and the Entertainers
6.  The Little Girl I Once Knew (Alternate Version) - Beach Boys
7. Prevailing Darkness - The Endless
8. It Hurts To Be Alone - Bob Marley & the Wailers
9.  So Much - Little Phil & the Night Shadows
10. Lollipop - Maurice Williams & the Zodiacs
11. I’m gonna Get You - The L.A. Teens
12. Back It Up - Nils Lofgren
13. Jump - Van Halen
14. La-Do-Da-Da - Ronnie rice & the Gants
15. Ya Ha Be Be - Bel-Aires
16. Lovin’ Machine - Wynonie Harris
17. Stockholm Syndrome - Yo La Tengo
18. Dapper Dan - Vyt and the World
19. Its You - Jonathan Richman
20. Alison Gross - Steeleye Span
21. I’ll Sell My Soul - The Allies
22. Rang Tang Ding Dong (I Am the Japanese Sandman) - The Cellos
23. Blind Date in Chinatown - Sugar Twins
24. Dining In Chinatown - Jennifer Wells
25. China Sea - John Cale
26. China Cat Sunflower - The Grateful Dead

4 comments:

  1. I agree - I was Santa'd out weeks ago! Once again a great combination of old and new, familiar and unfamiliar tunes. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated big thank you, Glenn! Always a pleasure to hear a new mix tape from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon, please post a new one, and keep posting. There's a lot of music out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this is how the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper . . . Thanks for all these comps!

    ReplyDelete