Friday, December 4, 2015

In Honor of W

A mix out of the ordinary. It is dedicated to a wonderful human being who passed way too soon. I miss him. Out of consideration for him and his family, he will remain anonymous.  I miss you W!

Click

1.  Cybercreep - Vitamin W
2.  When I Was Young - The Ramones
3.  Modern Dance - Peru Ubu
4.  Mr. Wilson - John Cale
5.  Love and Mercy - Brian Wilson
6.  Dot Dash - Wire
7.  Paths That Cross - Patti Smith
8.  Drug Test - Yo La Tengo
9.  (Love’s Like A) Cuban Crisis - The Sneakers
10. Jesus Christ (Demo) - Big Star
11. Beginning to See the Light - Velvet Underground
12. 16 Forever - Dictators
13. Personality Crisis - New York Dolls
14. Forever Young - Bob Dylan
15. My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue) - Neil Young
16. Bodhisattva (Live) - Steely Dan
17. Break on Through - Doors
18. Astral Plane - Modern Lovers
19. This Is Where I Belong (previously unissued Mix) - The Kinks
20. Uncle John’s Band - Grateful Dead
21. Shapes of Things - Chris Stamey with Yo La Tengo

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your loss. Your friend had good taste in music.

    ReplyDelete